Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New products!

I'm back from a weekend in Montreal and ready to get back to making. Almost my entire inventory was bought up last week by Shop One2, located at RIT in the new Global Village. It's a boutique gift shop featuring handmade products made by RIT students and faculty. It's really a wonderful thing they're doing so check it out and get some early Christmas gifts. They asked me to make some gloves and I whipped out these 3 pairs of fingerless mittens. The rust colored ones have velcro "buttons" to close the mitten. I'll be making more of these for my etsy but if anyone wants to custom order a pair, please visit my alchemy page on etsy: 
These come in S, M, L and have the option of mitten cover and/or lining. 


My earrings, necklaces, and rings on display at Shop One2.

No comments:

Post a Comment