Saturday, October 9, 2010

walnut shell pendants

These are some recent necklaces. The antler necklace has already found a home with my friend Matt Roberts. The antlers are made of sculpy and the shell has a clear enamel finish. I think I want to keep making these type and try to make them more realistic looking. 
The white feather necklace reminds me of an old-timey badminton birdie. The interior and exterior are painted with white enamel and the face with clear enamel. The scale is a little distorted of the exterior photo. It looks a bit larger than it is. The shell is about 3 inches long and about an inch width wise. I'll be posting nicer photos of it on my etsy soon, which by the way, is up and running with select items right now. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, absolutely keep making and improving the antler necklace. It's great.

    ReplyDelete