Wednesday, September 1, 2010

dreamy little prints ft. the mad fawn products

Apologies for the lack of posts. Figuring out day job situations and studio arrangements.  That's right- I now have a studio with 5 other artists in the Hungerford Building, which also houses many an art studio other than ours. 


Other than that, my craft company with Maddy Roslow has evolved from the name Fawndeleine to the Mad Fawn. I've started making postcard sized prints featuring some of our objects. Our next show will be September 19th at the Rochester Public Market for Artist Row!
The first two are my felty mermaid and squidopus on an egg carton sea. The next is a bag Maddy made from vintage handkerchiefs. The last is my feltie musk ox on a felted kool-aid dyed background. 

1 comment:

  1. Fawn, these are fantastic!!!! I love the layered egg cartons :D

    ReplyDelete